There are many resources dedicated to supporting the academic success of CSU students. As you engage in conversations around academics, feel free to share this information with your student.
Programs and Opportunities
- Commencement – Information about commencement ceremonies, commissionings, and recognizing graduating students.
- CSU Online – Online degree programs, certificates, and courses.
- Graduate Degree Programs – Graduate school disciplines and programs of study.
- Honors Program – The honors program home page, detailed information about honors programs, that are available in all majors and open option categories.
- CSU Summer – CSU students, and prospective students, can gain career enhancing experience on campus or in the field during the summer. Credit and non-credit options available.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs – Majors and programs of study, colleges, and departments.
- Vice President for Research – The Office of the Vice President for Research has overall responsibility for facilitating the research enterprise at Colorado State University.
Classes and Registration
- Class Schedules – Class schedules as listed on RAMweb.
- General Catalog – Includes information about academic policies, general academic and degree program specific requirements, co-curricular and academic support, financial information, etc..
- CSU Summer – The CSU Summer Session home page, summer class schedules, information about tuition/fees, financial aid, resources, etc.
- Important Dates – Important dates regarding class registration, course withdrawals, applications, and more.
- Registrar’s Office – Information about student records, enrollment, policies and registration.
- Education Abroad – Information about education/study abroad programs that take place all over the world.
- Office of International Programs – Supporting education abroad programs, international initiatives, and international students.
- Semester at Sea – In partnership with CSU, students travel the world for a semester-long global learning experience.
- Assistive Technology Resource Center (ATRC) – The ATRC ensures equal access to technology and electronic information for CSU students and employees with disabilities.
- Collaborative for Student Achievement – A collection of services designed to support student success in and out of the classroom. Home of Undeclared Student Advising, Orientation and Transition Programs, Health Professions advising, Key Communities, and Outreach and Support, among others.
- Eagle Feather Tutoring – A free service available to students at the Native American Cultural Center. Services are available on a drop-in or appointment basis.
- Exploring Academic Major Choice – Tools many CSU academic advisors use to help students explore major choices.
- Glossary -Familiarize yourself with academic terms frequently used at CSU!
- Libraries – Resources available at the CSU Library, CSU Library online, Interlibrary Loans, E-Journals, etc.
- PACe Program Student Guide – A guide to taking the PACe math courses.
- Resources for Disabled Students (RDS) – RDS provides support for students with both permanent and temporary limitations and chronic illness/health conditions (physical and mental health). Limitations include, but are not limited to, mobility, hearing, seeing, and learning. Chronic illness/health conditions include, but are not limited to, depression, diabetes, epilepsy, celiac, and concussions.
- The Institute for Learning and Teaching (TILT) – Many resources to support student success, including free tutoring resources, study-skills workshops, and research opportunities.
- Tips – First year tips from a CSU faculty member!
- Tutoring Resources – List of available tutoring resources at CSU.
- Writing Center – A free service to support students in all academic disciplines, working on all types of writing throughout the writing process – from brainstorming to polishing. This service is open to CSU students, staff, faculty and alumni as well as the local Fort Collins community.